Forums Latest Members
  1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Oct 29, 2015

A very nice example of this classic British military timepiece. Excellent vintage condition as shown. All parts correct, correct serial range for this reference. I believe two of the lume dots (8 & 9) have been redone at some time past, please refer to the pictures and judge for yourself. 30T2SC movement was fully serviced in November 2014, running well and keeping good time. No warranty remaining or provided by me, sold as is, no returns. Accompanied by a matching Omega Extract of the archives. Watch will ship with a lightly used Junghans flieger (pictured below) and a new nato strap.

For those who may not be familiar with this reference, in 1956 the British Ministry of Defense modified existing stocks of its wartime Omega wristwatches by repainting the dials and hands, and recasing them in the more robust and larger (36mm w/o crown) screw-back stainless steel version sourced from the well regarded casemaker Dennison. The watches were then reissued to RAF pilots and crew and used in active service for navigation.

US$950 or OBRO, PayPal fees & shipping via USPS included for US buyers, non-US buyers will pay shipping at actual cost over US$25. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

More pics here: http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/Darlinboy/library/6B 159 56 For Sale?sort=3&page=1

Edited Oct 29, 2015
    Drawarms, Ko1892, RawArcher and 6 others like this.
  2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Oct 31, 2015

Sold! Thanks to the buyer and to OF for the opportunity of this marketplace.:thumbsup:

pcdubc likes this.