Omega 550 series: How to test and ensure a seconds hand is fit securely?

I've always struggled with seconds hand fitment, these hands don't have pivots attached and rather are stamped and flimsy, I prefer the looks of the old stamped seconds hands while with the pivoted newer versions solved these challenged. With the older stamped seconds hands I have this "seconds hand paranoia"

I used to push seconds hand with holed pushers, it was risky as it was possible to overpush it, yet I had the feedback and tactile feeling of fitment

Recently switched to a Horotec MSA05.011 - which has a flat side, and I can't suggest it enough for seconds hand fitment, especially if you narrow the flat side a bit, it eliminated the risk of over pushing the seconds hand for me as it's not possible for the needle to poke through

This solution came with another challenge though:

How can I know that a pushed seconds hand is securely fit and won't slide off with usage?

I sometimes leave watches upside down for long durations to test - I even placed a watch once in a jar and placed it in an ultrasonic device for a short duration upside down just to see whether the seconds hand will survive the vibrations - maybe this is a good method to test, but unsure whether it's a good idea to subject an assembled watch to vibrations from an ultrasonic cleaner

You will get a feel for how much friction is generated when you press the hands on, and if that's good or not.

In this specific instance, with the "by feel" approach, after I pushed the seconds hand it felt like the friction might not have been enough, but since it's just a 0.2mm ish of a fitment area, I decided to test it instead of removing it and here we are

So by your suggestion I should remove and tighten the hand, but I'm looking for an alternative testing approach