Omega 50th Anniversary GMT

I am reluctantly putting this up for sale for someone else to enjoy. After enjoying this for a few years, I have not worn it for a while and I am making room for a couple of new ones.

This watch is used and I do not know the service history, all functions are working well however and it is in excellent condition for a 20+ year old watch. It came on a NATO to me that I replaced with a speedy style Seamaster bracelet with diver extension. The clasp is scuffed from desk diving. The papers/warranty card are included (see pics) but there is no box, the original red box probably disintegrated before I purchased the watch.

I am asking $2500 USD via wire/Wise shipped insured via courier from Canada. I am not a dealer so not set up to take returns unless grossly mis-represented. I value my presence on this forum and hopefully any questions or concerns can be sorted prior to purchase. You can search me up in the feedback forum here. I am also happy to take suggestions about this posting or the watch. Thanks OF for space.