Omega 33.3, Tissot 33.3/15TL

Posts
8,143
Likes
36,663
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to add something new to my collection in steel or solid gold. No chrome or gold plate. Originality is key. European deal would be my first choice. Straight purchase preferred but I also have many potential trade options.

Show me what you have! 😀
Edited:
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
5,379
Looks like someone's been bit by the 33.3 bug... didn't you recently buy a fantastic 33.3?
 
Posts
8,143
Likes
36,663
Yes indeed I did, but I do prefer to have multiple examples of the watches and references that take my fancy, so I've kind of convinced myself that I need at least one more, if only for continuity of numbers 😁
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Yes indeed I did, but I do prefer to have multiple examples of the watches and references that take my fancy, so I've kind of convinced myself that I need at least one more, if only for continuity of numbers 😁



There is no cure. And even if one did exist... would you want it? 🤪