Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega 33.3, 18k T5, running but in need of attention, bargain

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jul 8, 2015

Evening all

I bought this about six months ago, it was too good to turn down but personal circumstances mean I neither have time to complete it and also need to sell to raise some funds

image.jpg

The watch is a very rare solid 18K omega 33.3 T5 in running condition, the movement is missing the chronograph reset, which are readily available on eBay, other than that to the best of my knowledge it is complete, the chrono pushers are both there and the hands are original.

image.jpg

The dial is original but an old restoration. The case is solid with strong lugs but does need a minor repair on the lower right lug where it has been dented and would require a goldsmiths intervention

image.jpg

Non of the above is unresolvable, I have also sourced a correct and original NOS gold crown (not pictured)

image.jpg

The watch is sold as a project but it needs a little TLC as opposed to major surgery and when sorted will be something extremely special and valuable.

I am looking to recoup what it owes me

£1550 shipped

Payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover the fees)

Thanks Tom

Edited Jul 8, 2015
  2. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Jul 8, 2015

Vade retro satanis - GLWS

3. Tom Dick and Harry Jul 8, 2015

Thanks Stewart

It does need some TLC, I checked with the factory when it landed and the movement is original to the watch, the case does need some TLC and obviously the dial is going to need a better restore or a replacement. I wish I had the time to get it where it needs to be but I simply don't at the moment. It's now OHPF and I am glad it is going to a good home

Thanks Tom