Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega 30 SC T2 Rg Chronometre YG REDUCED

1. mac_omega May 26, 2015

team,

I have decided to sacrifice some of my watches out of my collection in order to recover my watch budget (I have bought far too many in the last year...)

face.jpg

movem.jpg

back.jpg

crown.jpg

5207i.jpg

Here comes a fine condition 30 SC T2 Rg Chronometer in 18K yellow gold.

Diameter: 33 mm

The "scientific" dial looks like NOS but is a later replacement - it is out of the batch of dials with unknown origin.
    Maybe it came from a batch executed by an Omega contractor, nobody really knows.
    These dials are second only to NOS dials - as you might know it is very hard to find any vintage 30mm chronometer with a good condition dial... so I think this is a proper path to follow... if you want to own a beautiful daily wearer.
    Only hard core collectors will neglect these beautiful dials.

You see what you get - no "photoshopping" to hide any flaws...

As most of my watches are safe queens and have been barely worn by me I recommend a service if you want to wear the watch on a daily basis.

I am asking EURO 2900

Shipping at cost - must be discussed according to buyer´s request (method, insurance, etc.)
    personal pick up preferred - face to face meeting at a watch trader show (e.g. Munich) can be arranged (not short time though...)

Buy with confidence - there are some forum members who know me or have dealt with me - could vet for me.

If you have additional questions please send me a PM

Edited Jul 7, 2015
  2. mac_omega Jun 8, 2015

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer - as long as it is not a low ball offer I am ready to discuss it.

JohnSteed likes this.
  3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 14, 2015

bump

4. mac_omega Oct 30, 2016

bump

5. mac_omega Dec 8, 2016

€ is weak against the $... so a chance for you to snag it at a lower price...

ch-made likes this.
  6. mac_omega Jan 9, 2017

Sold - but not here... hence withdrawn