Omega 2890-1 recommendation Needed!

Dear all,
I've been proposed to buy this omega. It should be the ref 2890-1. The price should be fine (~400$) however, I'm not sure about both the caliber (it looks a 268, while on the Omega database I saw it is supposed to have a 267?) and the dial. The "G" of omega looks weird, and you can see some other imperfections as well... what do you guys think? Is it a good deal?

Thank you for your precious time and suggestions.

Edit: I don't actually understand whether it's a 268 or a 265. Low res pictures unfortunately.

I'd say it is a redial anyway

I'd say it is a redial anyway

Thank you so much. Do you believe it's a good deal? The crown is also not original. I'm a complete newbie.

I would not bother at USD 400.

I wouldnt consider buying it.
With a bit of patience you can get better watches for 400 USD

Thank you so much to the both of you. What do you guys think about this one? Similar price, around 450$.
Appreciate a lot.

Completely different watch. If you’re considering this as an alternative to the first one, it would likely be worthwhile spending some time narrowing down what it is you’re looking for.
In response to your question, the second watch is much better but it’s an entry level wqtxh from the late 60’s

Seconded on taking some time to figure out what you want. It's tempting when you get the itch to find something to scratch it as quickly as possible and many of us are guilty of that. But you'll be better off taking a bit of time and learning what you want and how to find something legitimate and appropriately priced.

You both are absolutely right. Well noted. There are so many models I like honestly. I am potentially looking for more than one watch. Specifically, an informal one I could enjoy wearing (and that could've been the Jumbo), and one dressy/classier model (the 162.009 looks nice and in very good shape). That's why I posted two completely unrelated models. My bad. Thank you guys for taking time in giving me suggestions anyway.