Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA 2383 “Military” Grey Radium Dial 30T2 SERVICED

1. MikeMan2727 Jan 7, 2018

Continuing to make some room in the collection for a few incoming trades. For sale is a very nice vintage Omega 2383-5 with a nice unpolished stainless steel case.

Case: Overall, the case appears unpolished with sharp lines throughout. Lugs are nice and thick with drilled holes. There are tiny superficial nicks and scratches, commensurate with age. Case measures 34-35 mm without crown and 42 mm lug to lug. It has nice wrist presence due to the thick case and long lug-to-lug distance.

Crown: Unmarked crown. It may possibly be original given not all crowns from this time period were marked. However, I am not 100% sure.

Caseback: Great condition screw down caseback. Inside is marked 2383-5.

Movement: Very clean 30T2 PC movement. This watch was serviced last year with Ferrie Schweitzer in Netherlands and is running and winding strong. 10.7 mil serial would date this one to 1944/1945

Dial: Original unrestored dial in excellent overall condition. Radium markers. It has developed a unique grey patina. Small subdial at 6 o’clock.

Hands: Original hands in excellent condition. All lume is intact and has taken on a nice cream color that matches the dial.

Crystal: Unmarked crystal.

Strap: Thick and comfortable brown leather strap with unsigned stainless steel buckle.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg View attachment 494074 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $900 which will include shipping in the USA. Happy to accept bank wire, Venmo, Paypal Friends and Family. International deals will ship at cost to buyer. TransferWise works nicely for international deals.

Returns if watch is grossly misrepresented. I have had transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section.

5.jpg
    Brianstoops, GregH, rbob99 and 4 others like this.
  2. MikeMan2727 Jan 7, 2018

OHPF, thanks for the interest!