Forums Latest Members

Omega 23110422101003 Master Co-Axial (New Purchase)

1. williamson78 Sep 2, 2016

I recently purchased this watch from WatchMaxx, a very reputable dealer out of New York. Very strong presence on EBay, great feedback, and been selling online since 2000.

I felt very comfortable making this purchase given everything I know about the company. The price break versus buying from a local Omega AD was probably one of the most important factors.

The only thing that threw me off was the Pictograms card that came with the watch. Usually when I see these watches for sale other places I see sometimes 2-3 cards that come with the watch, one being an International Warranty Card. I'm assuming that they don't sent these as they're not an AD, but why can't they send the original Pictograms card? I plan on having an AD look at the watch, just for the heck of it, but was really hoping all the smart people on this website could fill me in on why it goes from 2-3 original Omega cards to the 1 that I ended up ultimately getting, which is printed differently from what you would normally see. I thought that this would be a good place to get this information as I saw another thread from the past related to this with a very similar looking Pictograms card. Any information would be much appreciated. Also since I didn't get the original cards I didn't get the access code I would need to register online with Omega viewing the factory information for the watch, for whatever that was worth.

I've attached some pictures as well for reference. Hopefully I concealed everything I should have in the pictures, such as serial number, ect.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0067.JPG
    ahartfie and Taddyangle like this.
  2. pianomankd Sep 2, 2016

Just bought my brand new SMPc 300 from watchmaxx myself and got all the same things as well.

3. Bushido Sep 2, 2016

Omega went down from three to two cards with their new watches not too terribly long ago. If memory serves, they began combining the COSC card with the pictogram card. The pictogram card you have there looks legit to my eyes. What you are missing is the warranty card which you do not get when purchasing from the larger online grey dealers like WatchMaxx.

Foo2rama likes this.
  4. williamson78 Sep 2, 2016

Really appreciate the help.

Is there any truth to what this person said on YouTube:

Basically that if a watch is authentic that the crown will always end up in the proper orientation when screwed down, regardless of where you start? Of course this was on the previous model, but mine ends up 90 degrees in the other direction?

Capture.PNG
  5. w.finkenstaedt Sep 2, 2016

No, this is absolutely false. The only watch that Omega has made that will line up screwed down is the Bullhead. Anything else is complete coincidence of manufacturing.

With the new caseback system on the Deep Black, it may be this way in the future, but for current and past, not possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk