Forums Latest Members

OMEGA 1957 Trilogy Limited Editions – Railmaster, Seamaster 300, Speedmaster’57

1. M'Bob Apr 5, 2017

Would hate to be your first child when the second one comes along...

pcdubc, Cad290 and Davidt like this.
  2. speedolex Apr 5, 2017

Just think how my first feels now that I'm on my fourth....

3. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Apr 6, 2017

watchme likes this.
  4. TMas Apr 6, 2017

I thought he was trolling at first too, but I think @speedolex might really be serious about every one of his posts in this thread. NYC just produces a different breed. I truly hoped I was wrong....

speedolex likes this.
  5. TMas Apr 6, 2017

My god this video is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

6. abrod520 Apr 6, 2017

He's not from NYC, he's a suburbanite.

7. bnabod Apr 6, 2017

Just put some coins down for one of the 60th anniversary Speedmater. Store is getting two of them and apparently I am numero dos. Refundable deposit to boot.

8. Meme-Dweller Apr 6, 2017

How many of you are gonna flip your 57 Speedys if they start selling at $10k+ immediately and stay there like the Silver Snoopy?

Kazyole likes this.
  9. Opti Apr 6, 2017

I've still not heard anything from the UK OB that I registered my interest with.

Has anyone else?

Opti

10. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 6, 2017

Fourth thread on the ST you have ruined :whistling:
    For someone that doesn't like it you have spent a lot of time on the threads about them ( are you sure your not a scorned misser outer )

11. speedolex Apr 6, 2017

This thread is about the Trilogy, one model of which I have reserved, nothing to do with the Speedy Tuesday. For someone who dislikes my posting style so much you spend an awful lot of your time seeking me out for further confrontation. Please discontinue this practice.

12. FlyingTiger Apr 6, 2017

I doubt that will happen. Silver Snoopy is a way to special and no other of this years Baselworld Omega watch will beat that.

And yes, Snoopy is lovely :p

IMG_3268.JPG

Regards,
    Alexander

lightspire, watchme and PhilN like this.
  13. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 7, 2017

No seeking here buddy, as you said if you don't like my posts don't read them.
    This is a forum remember

FORUM
    forum
    ˈfɔːrəm/
    noun
    1. a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

14. speedolex Apr 7, 2017

HYPOCRISY
    həˈpäkrəsē/
    noun
    noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

(Please leave me alone, it's better for the community, thanks.)

15. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 7, 2017

ignoramus
    ˌɪɡnəˈreɪməs/
    noun
    1. an ignorant or stupid person.
      "assume that your examiner is an ignoramus and explain everything to him"
    Don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. You don't get to pick who replies to your comments same as we don't get to pick who comments in threads

Edited Apr 7, 2017
    padders likes this.
  16. speedolex Apr 7, 2017

Let me get this straight:

You accuse me of causing disruption in multiple threads and then you come into this thread and try to cause disruption.

I want to be left alone to talk about wristwatches. I will never back down from a fight; just tell me what single thread you would like that to occur in and I will gladly debate anything you would like in that one single thread.

Stalking me and causing trouble in three different threads simultaneously is not fair to me or the community. Cut it out.

17. padders Oooo subtitles! Apr 7, 2017

Isn't it more a case of you leaving us alone, by which I mean reigning in your basest trolling instincts. Is it a surprise to you that you have come into conflict with numerous regulars who have happily coexisted here for years and expressed conflicting opinions with respect and empathy, something you seem to lack in spades? No one minds a minority or contrary view but to present it and then put your fingers in your ears and go 'la la la' when people offer a counter argument is just rude and ignorant.

I actually share your view that the ST may perform in the market more like the CK2998 than the Snoopy (or worse) but you put your points across so destructively and with such pig headedness I am disappointed to share anything with you.

Bill Sohne, munichblue, marcn and 5 others like this.
  18. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 7, 2017

How the hell am I stalking you, go back through all the pages and see I had commented or liked posts in this thread before you Even joined here.

The fact you are accusing me of stalking and causing trouble is the most childish behaviour I have encountered in the time I have been here.

19. Meme-Dweller Apr 7, 2017

I enjoy browsing watch forums because it's usually men having a logical discussion about watches. If I wanted to see women fight and and argue about who's harassing who, or whose fault it is that they're held captive in a dungeon, I'd put my laptop down and go to my basement.

Back on topic. RAILMASTER OR SEAMASTER?

Sidnos and Cad290 like this.
  20. pcdubc Apr 7, 2017

"I happen to be a woman. And I tend to be logical and politically correct even in metaphor/simile .

The Seamaster appears to be an uncircumcised Railmaster; the (exact) same content but with/without an extra ring of embellishment. Circumcised or not, the preference is personal.

The seamster is also more leak-proof. But whether one needs that additional level of protection, depends again, on personal preference.

I personally prefer the Railmaster."

- Wife of PCDUBC

Sidnos, mr_yossarian, Hijak and 4 others like this.