Forums Latest Members
  1. ChrisPett Feb 9, 2014

First post here, searching high and low for a bezel....first place I looked, Ofrei...discontinued. Nuts. This is for my dad's old Seamaster...runs nicely, face and hands are mint...xtal polished up ok...stuck without the bezel.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Best regards, Chris. 166.027.jpg

2. ulackfocus Feb 9, 2014

3. rolexfantastic Feb 9, 2014

4. Northernman Lemaniac Feb 9, 2014

They are getting really hard to come by. Omega has stopped selling them, although I suspect they still can supply if you service the watch at one of their service centers. Bloody expensive, and you have to really fight in order for them not to ruin your fathers watch by making it "new" again (ie. replacing all and everything on it). eBay may be your best shot. They do come by, but too often at silly prices and even worse condition.
    Do you really need to replace it? Part of the charm with such heirlooms is that they have a history, and some battle-scars are adding to the authenticity IMO.

5. ChrisPett Feb 9, 2014

Thanks for the input - wasn't expecting any so soon...great stuff. The thing was mint until my younger brother inherited it, and then wore it in the shipyard where he worked...he's gone and so is the bezel ! Looks incomplete without it...will keep digging, there's one out there. If I find a complete Seamaster I'll grab it, then part it out here to enthusiasts who need the parts.

Northernman likes this.
  6. ChrisPett Feb 9, 2014

Heck, I'll trade the complete stainless band...in superb shape.

7. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Feb 9, 2014