Omega 165.010 with or without a dial washer?

Most Omega models of the 165.XXX series that I have worked on ( the non date version) never had a dial washer.
I have come across to only one model being a165.010 model that did have a dial washer. The hands on it must have surely been replaced as they had no lume, but the dial itself has lume on the dial dots, which for me is a dead giveaway.

I went to see a retired watchmaker I know if he had a set of hands with lume aperture which could fit my 165.010 dial which he did not have and so I asked about the dial washer. He said that in all his time of servicing Omega caliber 550/552 he had never seen one either unless the hands were not original to the movement.

My interpretation from his explanation was that the hour wheel has a step of some kind with the minute wheel which does not warrant the need of a dial washer!!!! ::confused2::

I am now confused as to if the hands need to be from the correct omega model even if holes match or does this have nothing to do with if one uses a dial washer or not::confused2::::confused2::???? Anyone having repaired many of these 550/552 movements please sing out with your experiences regarding this !!! many thanks in advance

Yes, they use dial washers and Omega calls for one on the no date calibers in this family.

Part number is 72203301298 | DIAL WASHER