Omega 14925 identification

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. Recently got into vintage watches as they're cheaper than newer models and because of my small wrists.

I recently purchased this Omega Bumper Automatic but I could not find the exact model like this one on the internet.

Does anyone recognize this model?

Case no. 14925
movement no. 10810201

The seller said that this model originated in 1946, from the movement number I can assume so too.

Also, I noticed the seconds hand on the subdial seems to be shorter than the other models I found online. Is the second hand broken?

Thanks for reading this post!

Seller is incorrect and is selling a frankenwatch. Model dates from early 1950’s, movement dates from 1940’s.

I found the sales listing online with more detailed pictures. The case has been polished through to the bare metal. The dial looks original, but is a mess. The seconds hand is incorrect.

Stay away from this one.
gatorcpa

Seller is incorrect and is selling a frankenwatch. Model dates from early 1950’s, movement dates from 1940’s.

I found the sales listing online with more detailed pictures. The case has been polished through to the bare metal. The dial looks original, but is a mess. The seconds hand is incorrect.

Stay away from this one.
gatorcpa
Probably too late but send it back for a refund if you can

Stay away from this one.
gatorcpa
Thanks for the info, unfortunately, It is already in my possession and I don't think I'll be able to return it. Thanks for your input though, really appreciate it and would be more careful in the future!