Forums Latest Members
  1. w154 Apr 16, 2016

The forum mods have very kindly granted me permission to sell in the sales forums, so here is my first post. I have sold quite a few parts and watches on other forums, and could provide links to some feedback if it makes potential buyers more comfortable. As a newbie here I should probably start with low value parts, so with that in mind please find for offer two 9150 modules from the Omega Cal. 1330. These are in the original capsules and are new and unused. I will guarantee that they work, but cannot guarantee the life you will get from them. I think that is fair as old electronic components can fail (if they didn't, then no one would be interested in buying these spares).

Cost:
    70 euros each (or both for 125 euros)

Shipping:
    Shipping will be added at cost price, which of course depends on destination country.
    For these I think it should be under 5 euros to anywhere.

Shipping Country:
    The parts will ship out of Germany

Payment:
    Bank transfer or Paypal. I am normally quite strict that Paypal payments should be friends and family as otherwise fraudulent reversals are too easy. As a newbie here, I will accept standard Paypal payments from buyers with reasonable forum post counts and/or positive feedback as a buyer. The fees haven't been factored into the price though, so for standard payments 4% will be added to the total.

image.jpg image.jpg
    karman74 likes this.