Forums Latest Members
  1. Concer Nov 10, 2020

Hello everybody,

I'm doing a little tidying up of my accessories. Therefore a #1209/202 bracelet is being sold here today, which I no longer need.

I think the bracelet is in a worn but good condition. If I am wrong, I will be happy to receive a correction.
    Please make sure that the "module" with the springbar is missing on one side. To be honest, I don't know if and where you can buy this sparepart, so I'll set the price a little lower.

I would like to have € 180 obo for the bracelet, paid by PayPal FF or by normal bank transfer. F2F is also possible. The bracelet is located in Germany.

When it comes to shipping, I am open to all variants that I can use out of Germany.

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures, don't hesitate to PM me!

Regarding reviews of past sales / purchases, I can give you my account name on eBay or links to my profiles in other watch forums.

Full refund if grossly misrepresented.

Thanks ΩF for the space! :)

IMG_5993.jpg IMG_5994.jpg IMG_5996.jpg IMG_5997.jpg IMG_5998.jpg IMG_5995.jpg IMG_5999.jpg IMG_6001.jpg IMG_6002.jpg IMG_6003.jpg