Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 120 Multifunction ref.2521.81

1. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Mar 19, 2018

This is my first ever sale on here (in fact the first sale I’ve ever done anywhere) so be gentle please.

I bought this little gem from the estimable @padders in December 2017, but as my watch box is now full and it’s had very little wrist time, I would prefer to let it go – “catch and release” is I believe the usual terminology.

I can do no better than refer back to the previous sales post here https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-seamaster-multifunction-120m-2521-81.66772/ Obviously disregard the bit about a ftf in Birmingham, though if anyone wants to venture to North East Scotland.........:cautious:

Here are a few more pictures showing some of the functions. The ones in the original post are a lot better!
    Multifunction1.jpg Multifunction2.jpg Multifunction3.jpg Multifunction4.jpg Multifunction5.jpg
    I’m not looking to make anything on this so the price is exactly what I paid - £410.00 inc UK and EU postage. Cost for other destinations by mutual agreement.Any sale should be considered final unless the watch is materially different from what is described.

Read this and consider carefully

As I said above, this is my first sale anywhere. I’m not a trader/flipper or an eBay habitué. I am also not set up on Paypal, so this transaction will be by bank t/f only with the watch being dispatched on confirmation of cleared funds received. I have made two purchases from members here and therefore have some feedback – see https://omegaforums.net/threads/mouse_at_large-gentleman-buyer.67886/ Obviously, I have no eBay seller feedback, but do have 12 positives as a buyer.

The above is disclosed in the spirit of being completely open and honest. I’m not going to invent things to pad out my online profile and if this lack of history bothers you, I understand.

Feel free to contact me by PM and thanks for reading.

Regards

Mouse_at_Large

bigsom, Wivac, Lonestar and 6 others like this.
  2. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Mar 22, 2018

A couple of nibbles, but nothing staying on the hook so up this goes.

3. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Mar 23, 2018

And a weekend bump.

4. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Mar 30, 2018

Back up for Easter.

5. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Apr 6, 2018

Bump - with completely unrelated image :D

axel.jpg

*edit* Now sold.Thanks to the buyer, those who expressed interest and OF for providing the space.

Edited Apr 7, 2018
    Wivac and padders like this.