Forums Latest Members

FOUND Omega 1193 stainless steel bracelet

1. Capt Cave Man Dec 22, 2020

Fellow OF'ers... so here we go, my first WTB post!

Payment: Happy via paypal, transferwise or a simple bank transfer if located in the UK.
    References: Previous purchase of a 1503/1 stainless steel bracelet from @No Mercy.

I'm looking for a 1193 stainless steel bracelet with the appropriate 18mm end links (I believe these are 672) for my 1970s Constellation 168.0065, ideally full length or at least enough spare links to size to my wrist.

Something like this would be nice...
    1193-672.png

More than happy to wait until after the festivities of Christmas, New Years Eve, Tiers 3 & 4, Lockdown 3 or the Zombie Apocalypse have calmed down a bit.

There aren't too many ways to get something onto this island legally at the moment so for now I'd ideally like to purchase from a fellow member located in the UK... anyone have a spare or one they no longer use?

Many thanks in advance to the OF moderators and those maintaining the boxes and wires to be able to post.

Edited Dec 23, 2020
  2. Capt Cave Man Jan 5, 2021

A little Speedy Tuesday bump and opening this WTB up now our boarders appear to be open again...

3. Capt Cave Man Jan 14, 2021

Have now picked one up.

Thank-you OF for allowing us to request items from fellow member for our hobby :thumbsup: