Omega 1116/575 bracelet

For sale is an Omega 1116 (11) bracelet in good condition.

The bracelet was not polished by me but shows signs of prior polishing. It has little stretch for a 1116 and the clasp closes tight. The bracelet has 21 links and a length of app. 16,0 cm (6,3 inches)It has solid steel links, changeable links are screwed version and a fully brushed surface. Included is a pair of brand new and still sealed original 575 end links, so the bracelet is ready to be installed on your watch.

According to my information the 1116 is period correct for Speedmasters 145.012 and 145.022 starting around 1967 ending around 1971. Also Seamaster 300 165.024 and 166.024 came with it in the late 60ies.

Last link has a width of app. 19,80 mm, the link that fits the end link is about 5,40 mm. For additional dimensions please ask and I will measure and provide more pics.

Price: 890 ,- Euros

Bracelet is located in Vienna, Austria. Shipping only insured and trackable to wherever it is possible at this time. Shipping costs to be discussed. Payment possible via bank transfer or paypal f+f. No returns unless I misdiscribed the bracelet. No guarantee or warranty acc. to European laws for I am a private seller.

I have only positive feedback here as a buyer and seller. If you have any questions or need additional pics please feel free to contact me.

Thank you OF for the space!