Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD- OMEGA ‘TIN TIN’ Speedmaster, 2014, £13,995, Full Set, 311.30.42.30.01.004, Best Offer

1. Amg786s Jun 6, 2022

‘TIN TIN’ Full Set

ASKING PRICE: £13,995 obo (including Worldwide Free secured/ tracked DHL shipping)

NO TRADES PLEASE.

CONDITION OF WATCH: Used but in excellent condition

FORMS OF PAYMENT: Bank wire transfer (cleared), Paypal (plus fees) for buyers with good references.

*International buyers please be informed that you are responsible for any customs / taxes incurred.

AVAILABILITY/ LOCATION: London, UK.

Hello everyone,

I have a used (excellent condition), highly collectible Omega Speedmaster ‘Tin Tin’. Selling for only £13,995 or best offer. Purchased from an Omega authorised dealer on the 16th February 2014. It comes complete with Omega leatherette box, user manual, factory warranty cards/ wallet stamped by the official Omega AD. The watch is in excellent working condition, with some small signs of wear such as hairline scratches to case, bracelet and Hesalite crystal. The watch has been kept in my tough, watertight, dustproof, pressure equalised PELI 1450 watch case (not inc) in a temperature controlled room and opened once a month to give the movement a full wind.

The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.

Conceived in collaboration with Hergé’s Tintin character, the red and white checkered minute track was based on the famous rocket in the comic books “Destination Moon” and “Explorers on the Moon”. The watch was supposed to be a collab piece, but that didn’t work out adding more to the mystique of this particular reference.

The ‘Tin Tin’ features a black dial graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case and presented on an original stainless steel bracelet. The ‘Tin Tin’ carries OMEGA's mechanical calibre 1861, a manual-winding movement.

CRYSTAL
    Hesalite crystal with OMEGA logo in the centre

WATCH CASE & DIAL
    Case: Stainless steel
    Case Diameter: 42 mm
    Dial Colour: Black

MOVEMENT
    Omega 1861
    Famous manual-winding chronograph movement. A descendent of the calibre that was worn on the Moon. Rhodium-plated finish.
    Power reserve: 48 hours

FUNCTIONS
    50 metres / 167 feet Water resistance
    Chronograph
    Small seconds
    Tachymeter
    Solid case back with ‘Red’ engraving

Selling at only £13,995 or best offer including international fully insured tracked DHL shipping.
    Open to reasonable offers but kindly note NO trades please.
    Face to face UK sale welcomed.

I am a longtime WUS and TRF member, ebay member since 2008 and with 100% positive feedback, with references available. Additionally, I am happy to meet at a secure location (police station or bank), via Zoom or Google Meet if you would like to view the watch and/ or discuss further.

I am a watch lover and collector and occasionally sell watches and not affiliated with Omega or any other brand.

The watch is from a smoke, pet free home, honest seller and will be packed well, so please buy with confidence.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or reasonable offers and I will endeavour to answer them as quickly as possible.

Please also check out my other Omega Alaska Project listings.

Kindest regards
    Al
    [email protected]

omega tin tin 13-min copy.jpg omega tin tin 1b-min copy.jpg omega tin tin 2-min copy.jpg omega tin tin 4-min copy.jpg omega tin tin 12-min copy.jpg omega tin tin 15-min copy.jpg omega tin tin 18-min copy.jpg omega tin tin 19 copy-min copy.jpg Photo Collage Template (Flyer)-3 copy.png Photo Collage Template (Flyer)-2 copy.png

Edited May 19, 2023
    WurstEver, Japanred, Aroxx and 6 others like this.
  2. Amg786s Jun 30, 2022

Bump.

Edited May 19, 2023
    mp2x911 likes this.
  3. Amg786s Jul 17, 2022

Bump.

Edited May 19, 2023
  4. Amg786s Jul 23, 2022

Bump.

Edited May 19, 2023
  5. Amg786s May 19, 2023

Bump