Oman Manhattan White Gold

Good morning ,
I’m a collector that lives for more than a decade in Middle East.
Over the years I’ve come across quite a few unicorns here.
Here is one I recently purchased of which I haven’t found any reference or equal as it’s the only Constellation Manhattan that I’ve ever seen in white gold with white gold bracelet.
Apart from that it has the Oman Royal police badge with the khanjar.
Anyone has a reference of a similar one?

Two things about Sultan Qaboos, he loved watches and loved gifting them with the khanjar on them. No doubt that’s the real deal, many Omegas modern and vintage have had customisation like that.

Reference is what’s on the clasp.

Two things about Sultan Qaboos, he loved watches and loved gifting them with the khanjar on them. No doubt that’s the real deal, many Omegas modern and vintage have had customisation like that.

Reference is what’s on the clasp.
Thanks for the interest.
Yes,I’m aware of the Khanjar full history and have other brands with it and many similar rarities ( Saudi, Qatar, Emirates).
As I live in the area it has been quite easy to find them.
The difference in this particular is not the “regular” khanjar but the Royal Police one in such delicate metal (I’ve seen a similar model in steel with a much less elaborate design) and also the white gold model as I’ve never come across any ,just yellow gold ones.
Cheers.

An extract of the archives might be helpful.
It’s on the way. But that will tell me most things I know…that’s why I ask for those I don’t to the experts.
Cheers.

An extract of the archives might be helpful.
The dial additions are printed locally not by Onega.