Forums Latest Members
  1. Lieven May 10, 2017

Our precious uncle passed away. We have just found this original Omega Deville Golden watch with rare Golden bracelet. It is in good conditions. We are curious if there would be any interest in it and what the value is and wher we can sell it . Thanks for advice as I do not find the reference on the omega website nor on their museum website. It is very old we think.

Omega DeVille.JPG
  2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent May 10, 2017

Welcome!

I am curious; if you know nothing about the watch, why do you think the gold bracelet is rare?

As far as value and how to sell, eBay is the best way to find out what it is worth and to get it sold. A 'no reserve' or '$0.99 reserve' tends to get the most activity and highest sale price.

You need a lot more and better photos, including photos of the movement inside, for people to give you meaningful feedback here on OF.

Sorry to hear about your precious uncle.

BenBagbag likes this.
  3. redpcar May 10, 2017

The value will be based on the weight in gold.

4. Lieven May 11, 2017

Thank you Blak Talon for your message. I think it is rare...because after a couple of hours watching and searching on the internet...I have seen no single bracelet like that one. I agree I need to take better picture.

5. AveConscientia May 11, 2017

I have seen many like it

6. Lieven May 11, 2017

Hello AveConscientia : Could you sent me a couple of links please of similar ones ?

7. Davidt May 11, 2017

There's rare and there's rare.

This watch/bracelet is kinda rare only in the way that Omega made a large range of watches similar to this but with only a relatively small number in each range. Unfortunately in this instance, rare does not mean valuable. If it's solid gold, it's really only worth the gold price.

8. Vitezi May 11, 2017

From a 1974 catalog:
    upload_2017-5-11_19-13-53.png
    (thanks)