Forums Latest Members
  1. RCAFBuster Jul 30, 2015

I have spent over four years tracking the best examples of the WWW Dirty Dozen, and it is now time to let someone else be the caretaker of these historic timepieces. You will search long and hard to find better quality examples.
    I’m listing them in four batches, starting on this forum for about a week, before listing them on the bay.

The DD watches in General:

They all have correct Dials, Hands, Crowns and Fixed Bars,
    Correct movements and serial numbers in the documented range,
    Correct Civilian and Military case numbers, with correct minus numbers,
    The Vertex, Record and Longines have matching Lug numbers. Lemania is not matching,
    They all come on WW2 NOS green canvas watchbands,
    The Eterna is engraved R. Cole, Xmas 1957 (This may be GPCPT Robert Arthur Alexander Cole, CBE)

I have no service history on the individual pieces, suffice it to say they all run smoothly and keep generally good time. I do not guarantee Waterproof on any of these watches.

Shipping charges will be at cost, by FEDEX Courier and I’m happy to declare any purchaser value, at your risk. Preferred Payment will be via Bank wire transfer, Paypal add 4%.
    Contact [email protected]
    The first batch of three for your consideration are:
    1. WWW Record, with matching lug. GBP 350.00 SOLD
    2. WWW Timor, with case back tool. GBP 450.00
    3. WWW Vertex, with matching lug, spare crystal. GBP 400.00 SOLD

Cheers,
    Buster

Record WWW (1).JPG Record WWW (2).JPG Record WWW (3).JPG Timor WWW (1).JPG Timor WWW (2).JPG Timor WWW (4).JPG Vertex WWW (1).JPG Vertex WWW (2).JPG Vertex WWW (3).JPG

Edited Jul 31, 2015
  2. RCAFBuster Jul 30, 2015

Vertex OHPF

3. RCAFBuster Jul 30, 2015

Record OHPF