Forums Latest Members

SOLD OHPF, 6 Watch Storage Box/Display Brown Leather (USA only for shipping)--Get one for cheap!

1. woodwkr2 Mar 10, 2014

This was included in an auction lot that I got from a watchmaker's estate a while back. I don't really have room for it, so I'll pass it along for a really good price.

It's about 14" long x 6" wide x 3" tall. Looks like it's made out of actual leather. Not super high quality leather, but not plastic either. It's got little holders for 6 watches and comes with the key for the little brass colored locking mechanism.

The cover is made of glass (not cheap plastic). There's actually a small defect that's visible in the pictures. Just a little ding in the glass.

I'll say $15 OBRO. I'm happy to take a check, or I'll split the Paypal fees with you.

I figure that it'll cost about $15 to ship this thing as it's kind of an awkward size. Too big to fit in the small boxes, but not really thattt big. If my shipping estimate turns out way overpriced when I buy postage, I'll refund the difference.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

2. woodwkr2 Mar 10, 2014

OHPF... that was fast!

3. woodwkr2 Mar 10, 2014

Sold. Thanks buyer. Thanks Omega Forum.