Forums Latest Members
  1. cunninghamster Jul 31, 2014

I've recently joined this forum and I think I've fallen in love! This is going to turn into a very expensive hobby!!!

2. hansmaulwurf Senior Snoopy Owner Jul 31, 2014

Well - YES => definitely YES! But you will not regret this investments ;-)

I joined with only one Speedy MK2 (the original old one) and now got a little stock of 6 different other Speedys ...
    Wow, more than i expect bevore i started counting ?!? :D

Well - love it and visit us coninously - welcome on board ;-)

DanOmega and Modest_Proposal like this.
  3. NT931 Jul 31, 2014

welcome! I know the feeling - when I bought my first Omega (AT8500) 2 years ago I said to my wife "this watch will be all I need till I hit 50, after which maybe a Rolex". My wife, wise lady that she is, rolled her eyes and said "This is the start of an expensive hobby"... and of course she was right.

Anyway, tell us a little more about yourself in the Introductions thread, and welcome again!

4. M.D. Jul 31, 2014

Welcome!

I was given a Speedy Pro Moon watch as an engagement gift a number of years ago. It was a watch I had wanted for a long time and I was extremely pleased to have received it. Then some time later I turned 40 and thought, "I'd love to have another nice watch to mix it up a bit." A co-worker asked me if I had ever considered a vintage piece (never really crossed my mind until that point) and now I've got 4 Omegas and counting (plus a Luminox that gets worn in the pool). And I recently discovered this forum which isn't helping one bit!