OF Mid-Atlantic Members Fall G2G - Making Plans!

I wouldn't attend if it was across the street from me. Bad enough I gotta type back and forth with youse guys but sit at the same table? I think not.
Coward. :)

As long as you can handle being in the car for 2 hours without some nerd who won’t stop talking about watches the whole time :rolleyes:

That's 4 hours from this part of dirty jersey, thank you very much.

That's 4 hours from this part of dirty jersey, thank you very much.
I’m sorry- been a few years since I did I-95/NJTpk from Baltimore to Holland Tunnel in 2.5hrs…. Yeah, I was that asshole,

The entire state of Delaware took 9 minutes.

Have fun you guys. @gbesq I‘ll happily tag along if my trip to your neck of the woods next year coincides with one of your meetings. :)

Do you have the venue lined up or are you still looking? I can get some suggestions if needed, but I suspect you are good. I'm guessing it won't be in Little Italy because Omegas don't have enough bling :D

Like 2
This would have been fun to attend but we left Dirty Shitty (those who know, know) in 2007... any chance something similar will happen west of the Mississippi?

Thank you gentlemen, but I already have plans on that day. Perhaps we need a NJ meetup. Of course living in Central NJ I think my back yard would be the ideal location. :p

Thank you gentlemen, but I already have plans on that day. Perhaps we need a NJ meetup. Of course living in Central NJ I think my back yard would be the ideal location. :p

Central Jersey is a myth, signed a guy who grew up in the 201, got switched to 732, and chose to be 609!

Hold it in Tom's River -- haven't been there in over two decades

Like 1
Central Jersey is a myth, signed a guy who grew up in the 201, got switched to 732, and chose to be 609!
I still have my 862. Blows people’s minds. Central Jersey deniers are funny. I knew southern folk who called anything above Philly “North”. I grew up in the true north. Kind of like in Game of Thrones, there is North, and then there is beyond the wall.

Like 2
I still have my 862. Blows people’s minds. Central Jersey deniers are funny. I knew southern folk who called anything above Philly “North”. I grew up in the true north. Kind of like in Game of Thrones, there is North, and then there is beyond the wall.
Garden State Pkwy north?? Wow- that’s the hinterland!

Hold it in Tom's River -- haven't been there in over two decades

I was there twice over the weekend, it's pretty close.

I recognize that the Baltimore area is a hike for some of our NJ members, but do keep in mind that many of us will be driving considerable distances to be there (roughly four hours round trip for me). That being said, this is only our second GTG, so I envision that some future meetings will be held further north to accommodate our NJ contingent.

I recognize that the Baltimore area is a hike for some of our NJ members, but do keep in mind that many of us will be driving considerable distances to be there (roughly four hours round trip for me). That being said, this is only our second GTG, so I envision that some future meetings will be held further north to accommodate our NJ contingent.

It's really only about 2.5 hours down 95 according to google which sucks ... and 3.5h if I go the scenic route on 301 which is nicer but obviously longer. I forgot what date it was but now I see my wife might actually have off of work that weekend. Can I bring a +1? That may or may not help, depending on the answer. :)

Like 1
Spouses, significant others, partners, etc. are all welcome to attend.

Like 1
It's really only about 2.5 hours down 95 according to google which sucks ... and 3.5h if I go the scenic route on 301 which is nicer but obviously longer. I forgot what date it was but now I see my wife might actually have off of work that weekend. Can I bring a +1? That may or may not help, depending on the answer. :)
Bring her! But she might leave with the sickness if she gets to try on all of our watches.
Ask me how I know :cautious:
2C13E7D2-099F-4132-969B-1D021D577E8D.jpeg 0144583C-823E-4A92-A563-4C45258661E2.jpeg

Like 2
Bring her! But she might leave with the sickness if she gets to try on all of our watches.
Ask me how I know :cautious:
2C13E7D2-099F-4132-969B-1D021D577E8D.jpeg 0144583C-823E-4A92-A563-4C45258661E2.jpeg

My wife knew nothing until I started collecting ... now she loves the watches I got her including the broken Timex she wears on surgery day -- even the surprising Bulova A-15! Now I have her watch-spotting in movies and on our favorite YouTubers (sam the cooking guy and his giant nixon chrono and Joshua Weismann when he got his Milgauss lol) -- she makes sure to tells me how much she hates it, as SHE turns on Nico Leonard and we laugh our asses off.

My wife knew nothing until I started collecting ... now she loves the watches I got her including the broken Timex she wears on surgery day -- even the surprising Bulova A-15! Now I have her watch-spotting in movies and on our favorite YouTubers (sam the cooking guy and his giant nixon chrono and Joshua Weismann when he got his Milgauss lol) -- she makes sure to tells me how much she hates it, as SHE turns on Nico Leonard and we laugh our asses off.
She’s one of us- would be a crime not to bring her. And my wife loves Nico- she introduced me to him