Forums Latest Members

OEM Straps Seamaster PO 600 compatibility

1. Shreck Jan 6, 2019

Hi every one,
    It's my first post here, be indulgent, but I did not find the answer in my research.
    I have a Speedmaster moon phase since 2 years and recently buy a Seamaster PO 600 in ceramic.
    [​IMG]
    On the planet ocean I want to change the bracelet and I found for cheap an original bracelet omega ref which as the bracelet provided is 22 mm wide.
    When I bought it I thought this bracelet was that of PO 215.92.46.51.01.001 or 215.32.44.21.01.001. And naively I thought that Omega had only one bracelet type.
    Nowadays it is impossible to put the bracelet on the watch.
    It has the reference 98000382. The lip on the inner part seems to pose problem.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The provided bracelet has the reference CVZ005517, looking on the internet I am aware that there are several reference for the orange bracelet as CVZ005087 or CVZ006777.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Without that I can find the difference between the bracelets or know the compatibility with my watch 215.92.46.22.01.001.

Impossible to find a pdf version of omega's catalog with the references of the accessories, bracelets, deploying buckles and their compatibilities with watches. I live in the south west of France and the nearest AD is 200 km far.
    Does anyone here have access to catalog and can I learn about bracelets compatible with my watch?

MTIA