Forums Latest Members

Obtaining Certificates of Authenticity from Longines

1. baunataler Aug 26, 2014

For those interested who are not yet aware of this, Longines posted detailed information on their web site with regards to obtaining an Extract from the Archives or even a Certificate of Origin and Authenticity - for details click here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hexicon likes this.
  2. cristos71 Aug 26, 2014

So nice to see a Swiss watch company giving something back for free to the enthusiasts. I have quite a few Extracts from Omega, mainly for Seamaster 300's and it does give great peace of mind for those heavily messed with references, although at 70CHF a pop it adds up pretty quickly.

3. ulackfocus Aug 26, 2014

Well, you have to ship your watch to them for the certificate of O&A, but the price is right.

4. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Aug 26, 2014

Are you seeing this, Omega?
    gatorcpa

5. baunataler Aug 27, 2014

My wife has an old Omega pocket watch (family heritage) which was professionally restored by Omega. She got an Extract for free (well... she paid big bucks to have it restored and at her request Omega threw in the certificate)

The customer service at Longines is really amazing! I contacted them in several occasions when I wanted to know more about a watch that I was interested buying it and they always answered. This is how I spotted a watch which was offered as a Conquest and found out that that serial number was a generic Longines.

Since I live in Germany, I may send my old Longines pocket watch one day to them to have it inspected and restored if necessary.
    [​IMG]

orchidmansion likes this.