Forums Latest Members
  1. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Apr 2, 2015

Not what I expected at all. Good thing I'm alone in my office or one of my cocktail waitresses might get the wrong idea and I'm on the ass end of an EEOC lawsuit...

Pun, absolutely intended.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  2. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Apr 2, 2015

I have one concern about geometry, and another about the welfare of his (bare) feet given her high-heels.

3. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Apr 2, 2015

I went to a club like this in Rio De Janeiro, circa 1992.

I thought I was walking into a American style strip club but the place was gorgeous inside. The finest finishes, lots of tasteful decorations and everyone dressed to the nines. Almost entirely couples: older wealthy, fit well dressed middle age men with drop dead gorgeous girls - many "Morena's" as the Cariocas refer to shiny black haired, olive skinned beauties. The prettiest women on earth. Rao sinistro!!

Well, all of a sudden one of the couples from the bar walked up to the stage. The girl wore a Chanel dress and he, a Brioni Tux. They were models. I thought they were going to sing. No singing.

What they did do is tear each other up. It was very surreal. This lovely "couple" were extremely good looking. I think they were a real couple? A very professional band played a lovely Bossa Nova in the background. We sipped on Tawny Port and smoked good cigars in a dark setting not all that different than the back of that watch.

I want to say the name of the place was Baronet or something close to that. Anyone else here ever go there? I believe we have some members from Rio? I think it closed it the early 2000's as part of Rio's boondoggle for the World Cup and Olympics. Last I heard Rio State is going to lose around 30 billion with a b. They should have kept the nightclubs.

Trust me, this was way better than any Olympics!

Edited Apr 3, 2015