NOW $3750 1968 Omega Seamaster Chronograph ref. 145.018 caliber 861

Saying goodbye to this chronograph, to say hello aka recouping funds for another chronograph.

This is a very nice example of a seamaster chronograph. The original silver dial is in an exceptional condition. The movement caliber 861 inside has been serviced in January 2022 by Andy from ultra vintage watches in Ohio. It runs smoothly and the pushers work nicely. The entire watch is omega original. Crystal is signed. It is ready to wear with no hassle. No lume hands and dial, to which some prefer.

Something special about this dial to other seamasters is the coathanger S in seamaster. It is rather attractive and uncommon.

Specs:
35mm case diameter without crown
19mm lug width
Serial 27M= 1968
Movement caliber 861
Reference 145.018 with seamaster dial

I am asking $3,750 USD at this time, open to offers.
and no trades unless your omega is really awesome 馃榿
The watch is located with me in California, USA. I prefer a sale within the continental US and will provide overnight USPS shipping. Others please message me first as we can sort out other shipping methods.

P.S. picture heavy post! To show the true condition of this beauty. The olive green strap was custom made to my very small wrist. I can toss it in the sale if you鈥檇 like but may not fit you lol.
Thanks for looking.
Edited:

Great watch GLWS !
Someone will have a nice XMas 馃榾
Edited:

And SOLD!! Thanks for the space OF. Btw the watch will stay in the omega forums family which I am very happy about. Happy Holidays all