Not the typical jubilee combo…

Posts
2,625
Likes
2,804
Ditching the yachtmaster is a no-brainer. Even if the other wasn't on Jubilee.
 
Posts
919
Likes
4,977
Ditching the yachtmaster is a no-brainer. Even if the other wasn't on Jubilee.
Agree 💯 ditch the Yacht-Master.
 
Posts
1,516
Likes
8,282
I was in this exact spot 2 years ago. Kept the YM on Oysterflex.

5 digits Pepsi is in a tough spot right now. It can’t compete with the desirable vintage 4 digits, and too tired compared to the 6 digits. Translates to, old dudes don’t want it, young dudes don’t like it.

YM stays!
 
Posts
265
Likes
939
I was in this exact spot 2 years ago. Kept the YM on Oysterflex.

5 digits Pepsi is in a tough spot right now. It can’t compete with the desirable vintage 4 digits, and too tired compared to the 6 digits. Translates to, old dudes don’t want it, young dudes don’t like it.

YM stays!
🤔 so true… I just picked up this 1968 5513 a couple weeks ago… so maybe a true modern Rolex would be a better pairing between those two. Thanks for the insight!

 
Posts
144
Likes
153
The 16700/16710/16760 is one of the best, most versatile references Rolex has ever produced. Choosing a YM over it is insanity.

Love the 5513!
 
Posts
107
Likes
153
YM all the way. I don't understand the fascination with GMT Masters. To each his own!