Forums Latest Members

Not so much a new member but a returning one

1. keitht Jun 12, 2017

Jobs, life and family had drawn me away from multiply fourms, and I had mainly spend my time on TZ over the last few years
    An upcoming change of pace and a few enquiries by current members here regarding f300s has prompted me to rejoined.
    My main interests lie in the tuning fork and early quartz calibres, for which I seem to have a certain knack for fettling.
    Though own collection is very small these days, but it did amount to several hundred at one point.
    And part of the house seemingly throbbed, due to to combined humming of numerous ESA 9162/4 movements.

Too much for my Wife, but I have kept my hand in offering advice, and doing the odd repair and service for collectors around the world.
    I look forward to renewing some old aquaintance and being able to ( hopefully ) offer a useful insight in the sometimes overlooked Omega electronics.

Regards Keith

2. gee_cee Jun 12, 2017

Welcome across Keith. I've always made a point of reading your posts on TZ. Your hummer knowledge is mightily impressive.

3. immustard A condiment that loves to chive to thyme songs Jun 12, 2017

Welcome back,Always nice to have a bit more knowledge of f300's on here,are you UK based?don't suppose you have a date wheel for a 198.0016 going spare?lol

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 12, 2017

Welcome mate, there's always a steady stream of new f300 owners that don't know much about what they have so great to have another guy knowledgable in that area around!

neilfrancis likes this.
  5. Vitezi Jun 12, 2017

Welcome...and pictures, please!