NOS UNWORN Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award.

The Silver Snoopy has become one of the most sought after Speedmasters to date. This particular example has never been worn and has every sticker on from new.

Brand and Model: Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award

Reference: 311.32.42.30.04.003

Case: Stainless steel

Bezel: Ceramic bezel with superluminova numerals

Bracelet: Omega Cordura strap with stainless steel folding clasp

Dial: White dial with Snoopy at the 9 o'clock sub dial.

Crystal: Omega sapphire crystal

Case Diameter: 42mm

Movement: Hand wound 1861 with 48 hour power reserve

Case Back: Hand made with a starling silver snoopy which is hand engraved.

Included with watch:

Outer brown box
Outer watch box
Inner watch box
Special newspaper about the apollo 13 launch
Silver Snoopy lapel pin
All warranty cards
Instructions
Cleaning cloth
Watch bag (white)

Condition:

100% mint.
Keeping spot on time

Additional Info:

Made to commemorate the iconic Apollo 13 mission that never made it to the moon after an oxygen tank exploded whilst transiting to the moon. The Snoopy award was given by NASA to distingused employees for outstanding acheivments to human space flight. The Omega Speedmaster was awarded the Silver Snoopy Award for its contribution in that mission as well as the Apollo program.This wristwatch features a caseback that is unlike any other. A 925 silver Snoopy medallion, mounted on a plate of the same material, is surrounded by alluring dark blue enamel. A silver powder is sprinkled on each individual caseback by hand, giving the impression that Snoopy is floating in space. The silver medallion resembles the pin - the Silver Snoopy Award - that was presented too OMEGA for its contribution to the success of the Apollo missions.

My asking is £19500 shipped worldwide with DHL parcelpro at extra cost.

I do not accept PayPal and only accept bank transfer. I have a whole host of seller references both on here and away from here. I am also known to many personally.

If you have any questions please ask.
fullsizeoutput_1bfb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bfa.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bf9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bf3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bf8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bf7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c2f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bfc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bfd.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bfe.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bff.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c01.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c02.jpeg