Forums Latest Members

SOLD NOS Bergeon 30409C Watch Winder/Crown Winder Tool

1. woodwkr2 Mar 26, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-03-26 at 4.36.19 PM.png

New old stock. You can buy these for $38 elsewhere but the quality of the modern Bergeon tools just isn't what it used to be. Pick up one of these vintage, unused examples.

This is the C tool, that has an opening size of 4-6mm. In a pinch you may be able to loosen it and get it to work with 7mm crowns too, in my experience.

Perfect for winding those vintage pieces in your collection. Helps your hands and fingers for those watches without a quickset date, and helps your watch stem by distributing the winding forces evenly.

Price: $38 net to me, shipped in USA. Personal check is fine, or Paypal accepted. 1st Class Package service available for overseas buyers. Contact me for a shipping quote.

Discussed here

This is my last Bergeon winder. I also have an HR/France branded one that is substantially identical (both in quality and function).

2. woodwkr2 Mar 27, 2014

The HR/France branded winder has sold.

Only one Bergeon winder is left. Get it before someone else claims it!

3. ulackfocus Mar 27, 2014

Gotta say that I bought one of the Bergeon winders and it works well. The crown on Windy's TAG is a p.i.t.a. to unscrew and retighten when I have to change the date or time for her, but this makes it super easy.

woodwkr2 likes this.
  4. woodwkr2 Mar 27, 2014

Last one was sold off the forum. Thanks for your interest!