NOS 2020 EW 321

Price. Seller is asking for $21k USD, which seems steep. Everything else I love about the watch, as all checks out.
I’m pretty sure you can get cheaper on C24.

has the little “nub” on the clear plastic dial protector.
wrong clear plastic dial cover on. In the latest pics, looks like it doesn’t have the “nub”
What is so important about this specific cling cover with a “nub”? You have specifically mentioned it several times now.

Price. Seller is asking for $21k USD, which seems steep. Everything else I love about the watch, as all checks out.
That's expensive in today's market, you can get them for about $18,000 + tax. Does the $21k one include tax?

Like 1
Seems expensive to me, as others have said. Impression I have (ok from UK) is that they are becoming much easier to obtain from new, so much less need to pay over the odds on used market.

What is so important about this specific cling cover with a “nub”? You have specifically mentioned it several times now.

That nub is made of unicorn tears. In all seriousness, I think I was hunting for trivial reasons to not want this particular watch, because it was new, so complete, and an earlier production model. Unfortunately, when it came to actual matters of significance / brass tax, the ask price is what made that one not meant to be for me.

That's expensive in today's market, you can get them for about $18,000 + tax. Does the $21k one include tax?

Yes, agree. I’ve seen some go as low as $16k USD on watch forums. Albeit pre-owned.

Like 1