Forums Latest Members

SOLD "NOS" 1960's Blue Seamaster Diver 120, Ref. 166.073, Cal 565

1. toddle321 Oct 30, 2016

Up for sale is Seamaster 120 Blue 166.073 build I did earlier this year. I purchased an NOS case from watchco a couple years ago, and recently combined the case with a new bezel, new dial and new hands. Completing the package is a donor 565 that my watchmaker serviced earlier this year.

Case: The case is in great condition, but I have worn the watch a dozen or so times since it was completed. The lugs show light bracelet marks on the back.

Bezel: New bezel. It does turn, but is tight. I never took it back to my watchmaker to have him investigate/loosen as I don’t use it.

Movement: Donor 565 with a service earlier this year.

Dial and Hands: New

Bracelet/Strap: None, sold head only

Pictures are an important part of the description, please view them carefully and let me know if you need any others.

I have references in the buyer/seller reviews section of this forum that I can provide.

My asking price is $1,950 USD, payment via bank wire or Chase Quick Pay (paypal on a case by case basis). I will cover shipping in the CONUS via FedEx 2-day with ParcelPro. International shipping will also be FedEx/ParcelPro, but at actual cost to the buyer less $20. I am located in Chicago (USA). Returns within 2 days if not as described/pictured.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG
    OMGRLX, stamsd, Kazyole and 5 others like this.