Forums Latest Members

SOLD NOS 18k Solid Gold 1965 Omega Century Caliber 269, original band, buckle, working perfectly

1. Tom Dick and Harry Feb 29, 2016

Afternoon all

This is a very rare NOS Omega 18K century dating to circa 1965, it is running Omegas famous hand wound movement the cal 269.

IMG_0520.JPG

The watch is NOS, there is virtually no wear to the watch at all with the exception of a few light storage marks, it is showing only the lightest of storage marks and genuinely is new old stock.

IMG_0521.JPG

Everything about the watch is original and complete, it is in exemplary condition and I genuinely do not think you will ever find another one like this, it genuinely is that good. I have complimented it with period band but it is also supplied with the original NOS band (which is aged) and Omega GP buckle.

IMG_0523.JPG

As previously mentioned it is running Caliber 269, serial number dates this to 1965. Not serviced while in my possession but keeping good time and as previously mentioned the watch is NOS as is the movement.

IMG_0522.JPG

The case is a very wearable 33.75-mm not including the crown x 39-mm lug tip to lug tip, about the same size a a typical Seamaster from the period but benefits from the craftsmanship given to Omegas top flight 18K watch range of the period.

IMG_0524.JPG

I am looking for a very fair £995 for the watch shipped RMSD or international signed for.

IMG_0525.JPG

Payment via BT or PP gift.

2. Tom Dick and Harry Mar 1, 2016

Chaps, happy to consider trades on this one too but I would prefer a straight sale, it genuinely is a stunner, I haven't seen a NOS gold Omega from the 1960's I'm a very long time, because of the dial size it wears much bigger than it actually is.

It doesn't appear in the pics but the watch is an almost red/ rose gold when sat against my Megaquartz F2.4Mhz 18K

Edited Mar 1, 2016
  3. Tom Dick and Harry Mar 3, 2016

Gentle bump for this beauty and one off reduction to

£900 shipped