Forums Latest Members

SOLD NOS 145.022 Moonwatch ADB cases from the 1980s

1. kov Trüffelschwein. Feb 17, 2022

Hi OF,

I could source some old stock from a local watchmaker and among stuff got some ADB Moonwatch cases from the 1980s. They've been stored away for years and have some light marks of handling (most only on the coating) but no dings or scratches.

Cases are complete :

- caseband (with blue protective coating applied)
    - caseback (with blue protective coating applied)
    - pushers
    - crown
    - crystal
    - DNN B2 bezel

Photos (please excuse for the dust) :

IMG_1340.jpg IMG_1336.jpg IMG_1337.jpg IMG_1338.jpg IMG_1339.jpg IMG_1341.jpg

I've double checked what Omega is now charging for a complete case like that here in Switzerland. MSRP for the actual service case is around 1400 EUR and you get it delivered with a bezel that is worth 120€ installed, unlike the B2. You get the point.

Terms and conditions :
    I am a private collector and will sell to the first PM saying "I will buy this 145.022 case at your price". Several cases are available.

1800 CHF wired to my Swiss bank account for a local sale in Switzerland.

Alternatively, 1800 EUR wired directly to my Wise or Revolut bank accounts for a sale abroad. Fully insured shipping from Switzerland to wherever Fedex can deliver, included.

Payment with a digital currency can be discussed, privately. The final price will have to reflect the fiat asking at the moment of payment and network fees at buyers expense.

Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality, unedited and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better, prior buying.

References : by searching the 'seller profiles & review' sub forum
    100% positive feedbacks here as well as other platforms - can link with happy buyers worldwide, on request.

Thanks to OF for the space. :thumbsup:

Aludic, Eve, iamvr and 6 others like this.
  2. kov Trüffelschwein. Feb 25, 2022

Last call as I now have only one case available, all the others are gone. :)

3. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Oct 25, 2022

Hi all,

Reviving this older sales post in search for those who did acquire one of @kov's watch cases ... Yes, this is a rather unconventional way of posting a WTB and certainly a long shot.

If any of you is still having this case sit around as part of an uncompleted project; I'd love to get in touch. After a search of about 5 (!) years, I've finally find my birth year Speedmaster. Full set, B+P, gorgeous dial and a rather poorly polished ADB case. So, a case like the ones offered for sale above is exactly what I am after.

Thanks to OF for the space, and to anyone for reaching out in response to this request. :thumbsup:

kov likes this.