Forums Latest Members

SOLD Nomos Tangomat cal. 601

1. dantaspaulo Aug 5, 2020

Hi all!

Up for grabs is my Nomos Tangomat cal. 601. The watch hasn't been serviced while in my possession but it runs fine. It comes with the original wooden box, strap (which is quite used up and I've factored in the price).

Case is 39mm and the thing is a beauty. It shows light marks of wear but no major scratches. I'm letting it go to fund an incoming.

IMG_1888.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_8811.JPG IMG_9432.JPG

I've sold other watches here on OF with positive reviews. Both the watch and myself are located in São Paulo, Brazil, and the watch can be sent to the US, Europe and Australia via insured EMS/Fedex/DHL.

Asking price is USD 1200 and it includes shipping and insurance to all of the mentioned parts of the world.

If you have any questions, drop me a line and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks for looking and OF for the space!

janice&fred and KingCrouchy like this.
  2. dantaspaulo Aug 7, 2020

Friday bump! -- open to offers ;)

3. dantaspaulo Aug 7, 2020

References as a seller available here and here and here.

4. Walrus Aug 7, 2020

I was never big on nomos. They just didn’t do much for me, but this one and that limited Doctors Without Borders one that recently sold here are making me look at them differently. It is a nice looking watch and I like that size. Good luck with your sale, they seem to be popular on Reddit and I saw a number on that site that turned me off a bit but I’m seeing why they have a following now

dantaspaulo likes this.
  5. dantaspaulo Aug 10, 2020

Bump - open to offers :)

6. dantaspaulo Aug 11, 2020

Sold to a member of the forum. As usual, thank you OF for the space!