Forums Latest Members

SOLD NOMOS TANGENTE FOR DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS

1. Paulomega Jul 22, 2020

FS: Limited edition NOMOS tangente FOR DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS

Like many others on the Forum I have accumulated way too many watches and as a result a lot of them see very little daylight. So now the time has come for me to concentrate on just few targeted watches to acquire and keep.

Up for sale is my Limited edition NOMOS Tangente for Doctors Without Borders. This is one of my favorites as like its simplistic Bauhaus design that never goes out of style. There were only 1000 watches issued in this Limited Edition “DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS USA”. This watch is number 26 out of 1000. You can find out more about this limited edition of NOMOS Tangente here at

https://wornandwound.com/nomos-for-doctors-without-borders/

I have been a member here since 2016 and purchased many watches here, but this is my first FS Post and as such I do not have references showing my sale history.

The particular watch is in great condition and with the exception of very few minor scratches it looks and runs like new. The watch comes with the two original NOMOS leather straps with original buckles, original box, polishing cloth, guarantee card, and the Doctors without Borders brochure. The watch was purchased from Watchbuys in Sept 2014, and no service has been performed since 2014.

Detail Specifications of the watch

Case Size: 37 mm without crown
    Case Material: Stainless Steel
    Movement: Manual
    Case Thickness: 6.75 mm
    Water Resistance: 30 meters
    Strap: Leather (original)

I am located in the US and would like to sell this watch only within the continental USA. The watch is in excellent condition and I will only offer a return (less shipping) if I have made any major mistakes in my description of the watch. Accepted payment methods are Paypal, wire transfer or cash.

Price is $1,200 USD for this watch, which does not include shipping. As I said earlier this is my first FS post but I can provide other references of good faith. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you will have additional questions or need more pictures.

Nomos tangente for sale Select 2.jpg Nomos tangente for sale Select 6.jpg Nomos tangente for sale Select 3.jpg Nomos tangente for sale Select 5.jpg Nomos tangente for sale Select 4.jpg Nomos tangente for sale Select 7.jpg 20200719_154035.jpg 20200719_154100.jpg Nomos tangente for sale-03378.jpg Nomos tangente for sale-03379.jpg Nomos tangente for sale-03380.jpg

ctboy, chanbar, nimzotech and 3 others like this.
  2. Paulomega Jul 27, 2020

Thank you Omegaforums for the space.

3. Paulomega Aug 1, 2020

The watch is now sold to a new member on the forum.

rhetoric likes this.