Forums Latest Members

noiseboyuk (Dick) is absolutely Top Shelf!

1. bristnj Sep 30, 2020

I recently concluded an international sale with @noiseboyuk (Dick). The transaction was very casual, and developed over the course of several months of friendly conversation. Not only did I purchase an incredible piece, but also made an outstanding acquaintance as well.

If you are considering a purchase from, or sale to Dick, I can tell you with 110% confidence he is of the highest ideals when it comes to ethical and honorable dealings. Outstanding communication, accommodating, patient and professional, highly knowledgeable, great follow-up/follow-through and some of the best packaging and handling that I have personally seen. Of course the piece itself far exceeded my own expectations once I received!

I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend or other who is planning to deal with him. Whatever you are purchasing or selling, the transaction will be smooth as silk, and absolutely painless. Dick is "Top Shelf" as far a people that I have dealt with. I look forward to future dealings and conversation with him.

Thanks! Jeff

Edited Sep 30, 2020