Forums Latest Members

No time To Die - Latest James Bond Preview - Omega style.

1. yande Sep 25, 2020

Admittedly sounding like a great name for a Hair Salon, "No Time To Dye" (sic) looks like a thrill packed watch a minute movie.
    I was never a real Bond fan until Daniel Craig. My discovery of Omega then heightened that interest. I am really looking forward to seeing this one, of which Omega released this glimpse earlier today..

OmeGez likes this.
  2. Charlemagne1333 Sep 25, 2020

If Boris calls for another lockdown soon, they’ll have rename it ‘No Time To Show The Film’

OmeGez likes this.
  3. MtnMarine Sep 25, 2020

Yande,

I was the exact same way. Would love to get the limited edition spectre 300 one day!

4. KeithS Sep 25, 2020

The penultimate Bond is Brosnan. At least until they name the next Bond. Then Craig will become the penultimate Bond and Brosnan will become the antepenultimate Bond.

Pun, Scarecrow Boat and YY77 like this.
  5. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Sep 25, 2020

Penultimate just means next to last/second to last.
    For example, on a racetrack the second to the last corner is the penultimate corner.

6. Marsimaxam Sep 25, 2020

The watch looks great on the metal mesh bracelet at the end of the trailer. Trailer looks good too. It will be worth seeing if and when theaters open safely again... but, that is a whole other discussion.

And yes, Sean Connery was and always will be the ultimate Bond, James Bond.

kip595 likes this.
  7. kip595 Sep 26, 2020

When I lived in England there was an anniversary exhibit, I think it was for 50 years since Dr. No premiered. Anyway, great event, even saw a few of the watches, real and prop (sorry, no pics), has a 'Vesper' martini, and of course wore my blue waves SMP.

But I keenly remember one exhibit was an area that just showed a tuxedo each different Bond had worn in his era (Lazenby's of course was from OHMSS) and with them all on custom mannequins seeing the relative size of each guy who had played Bond, all next to each other...Craig may be the most athletic Bond, but from the cut of that suit, Connery would have been one frightening man to have mad at you in his prime, I recall thinking.

Marsimaxam likes this.
  8. texasmade Sep 26, 2020

I knew DC was the shortest but I always thought Pierce and Tim were taller than Connery. Maybe it was how their suits made them look taller.