Forums Latest Members

SOLD Nivada Grenchen Chronomaster Aviator Sea Diver

1. blubarb Jul 18, 2021

Unfortunately my NG needs to make way for a grail that's coming in. For sure I will regret it, but it was the next cab off the rank

The Nivada Grenchen Aviator SeaDiver features versatile functions: Diving bezel and yachting chronograph with 5 minute countdown. Without doubt this is a popular and collectible 60's chronograph and certainly getting hard to find with the very unusual T Swiss Made T < 25MC dial

Movement: Valjoux 92 movement with all functions working. Shock Protected. Chrono functions work + reset properly. See video here:

Original Broad Arrow hands though the tritium of the hour hand has long gone and I decided to leave it as is. The Subdial steel hands are also original.

The bezel is in very good condition and easily rotates bidirectionally. Sharp edges with coin edge pattern. This has some slight wear at the edge of the bezel insert which gets worn at the edges over the years. This is still pretty good.

All stainless steel case with sharp edges and unpolished original condition. Case is 38.5mm, not including the crown. Crown is unmarked. 45 mm lug to lug.

The caseback is branded showing model number and showing wear for its years, otherwise strong and tight.

Serviced 2018 and running well and keeping good time.

This watch is impressive on the wrist and a great addition to any watch collection.

Watch and strap only.

International shipping with insurance included at this price, but any negotiated price then 50/50 on shipping and insurance.

**** Updated addition to the above notes. It has been pointed out to me that the 4 0'clock pusher has its spline exposed. This is most probably the screw retaining the pusher from the inside being likely loose. Meaning the cap may depart company at some point. In the sake of transparency I want to point that out.

Asking AUD2,350 (approx. USD1740) nett to me through Wise (was Transferwise), direct bank transfer or PayPal.

IMG_0278.jpeg IMG_0280.jpeg IMG_0279.jpeg IMG_0299.jpeg IMG_0276.jpeg IMG_0286.jpeg IMG_0273.jpeg IMG_0281.jpeg

Edited Jul 18, 2021
    Pazzo, rbob99, Lonestar and 2 others like this.
  2. GuiltyBoomerang Jul 18, 2021

A very pretty watch from all-round top bloke. Good luck with the sale fellow Aussie!

3. blubarb Jul 18, 2021

Thanks mate. Much appreciated!

These NGs are truly lovely watches. Sadly has to make way for another. Such is life. :)

Edited Jul 18, 2021