Forums Latest Members

SOLD Nite Alpha Diver - Tritium T100

1. Annapolis May 25, 2022

With gratitude to OF!

Terms of Sale:

I'm shedding some of the lesser-used items in my small collection. This a superb, perfectly-functioning and cosmetically 8+ microbrand piece.

Open to reasonable offers - at the outset, I'll say $300. (SOLD) That's $400 below current retail (not accounting for what it would cost to have the watch shipped to the US from the UK factory.)

Continental US sales only; I'll cover USPS Priority shipping. Not interested in any trades.

Only positive feedback here and on the Rolex Forums, and (a great deal more of it) on eBay. Feel free to PM me for usernames on the other sites.

I will include what the watch came with (box, paperwork, a pouch/pillow, etc).

The bracelet is currently adjusted to my 6.75" wrist, but I will include all links.

The Watch:

This is a c.2020 Nite Alpha Diver in very good preowned condition.

You can see my longwinded review of this piece on the OF. Note that it will come mounted to the very nice OEM stainless bracelet, but I am also including the OEM rubber strap. (Both of them are in excellent condition - the strap might be... 8 out of 10.)

The official description from Nite is here.

The only "flaw," so to speak, is that the little orange rubber ring that goes around the crown is missing. This is a purely decorative bit that does not affect the functioning or waterproofness of the watch in any way, and I suspect Nite will mail you a replacement (perhaps for free--it's just a tiny rubber band, after all) if you insist; they are a very classy company to deal with. I didn't remove it intentionally, but I prefer the way it looks without that accent, so never bothered to replace it.

The most amazing thing about this 42mm Ronda-quartz-powered diver is the use of tritium gas tubes on the dial markers, hands and bezel-pip, which means the dial glows all night long with no need for charging in the sun. And unlike most tritium gas tube-powered watches (say, Ball, for example), Nite uses T100 instead of T25, so these indices are bright! I wrote more about this in my review.

What you have then is a very stylish but also extremely rugged tool-watch: robust stainless build (and especially on the bracelet, it's a substantial piece!--wears like a Planet Ocean or Rolex SD43), powerful and accurate quartz movement with something like a 10-year battery life, scratch-resistant ceramic bezel and sapphire crystal, date function, 300m water-resistance, and formidable night-visibility. This thing can take whatever life throws at it. A perfect option for those occasions when you need to leave the super-high-end piece at home.

And if that weren't sexy enough, it's too dangerous for eBay! :) (They don't allow folks to sell tritium watches anymore.)

image6 (1).jpg image4 (5).jpg image3 (3).jpg image2 (4).jpg image1 (9).jpg image0 (10).jpg
    Edited May 26, 2022