Forums Latest Members
  1. Mapearso Jan 24, 2017

Hello All,

So as mentioned in an earlier thread ( https://omegaforums.net/threads/evil-nina-parts-help-please.49997/ ) I'm a bit of a parts hoarder and I have over time amassed a bunch of parts for a Compax / Nina build.

Among the parts I have are two 19mm bracelets, both have the simple "U" clasp (not the fancier "U" with the serifs) and the inside of the clasp is stamped Universal Geneve made in USA. Endlinks for both bracelets are 19mm and both are marked "76" at the center of the endlink (not on the outer ends as with the GF bracelets.)

A couple of questions that I'm hoping the experts can advise on --
    *What company made these for UG? JB Champion or ...?
    *Are these bracelets "correct" for a Nina?
    *I assume the "76" endlinks will need modifications for the Nina case which has lugs a little smaller than 19mm? (I have read the GF endlinks sticky and didn't see anything about these "76" endlinks...

Thanks in advance for the help. Happy to post pics if it's helpful. As an aside, since I have two bracelets I would be interested in trading for a 20mm Space Compax bracelet.

Best regards -

2. HeuerLoon Jan 25, 2017

Sounds like they are the US market JB Champion bracelets. They look similar to the Gay Freres but are not the same and not worth as much. Pictures of the bracelets would be helpful ;)

3. Mapearso Jan 25, 2017

Thanks for the info. Pics --

ug bracelet 1.JPG ug bracelet 2.JPG inside clasp.JPG