Forums Latest Members

SOLD Nice Vintage Omega Seamaster cal 501 price 300 Euro

1. lucian23 Dec 7, 2023

Hi

I have for sale a nice vintage Omega watch. The watch look nice please check pictures because a picture value more than a thousand of words. The watch keep reasonable time but please consider a service because i do not know the service history of the watch.
    I am asking 350 Euro paid by PayPal (with PayPal G&S fees included and shipping worldwide with registered mail)
    Glass has no visible scratches
    Dial in good condition with patina
    Case in good condition with gold on the face.
    Crown has logo
    Case back it's over polished and the "Seamaster" "waterproof" are not visible very clear please check pictures.
    It will came with a good band no omega buckle.

Thank you and here are the pictures. I am not a great photograph.. the watch looks better than the pictures in my opinion.
    DSC_5873.JPG DSC_5874.JPG DSC_5875.JPG DSC_5876.JPG DSC_5877.JPG DSC_5878.JPG DSC_5879.JPG DSC_5890.JPG DSC_5891.JPG DSC_5892.JPG

Aludic, bardamu and slwije like this.
  2. lucian23 Dec 8, 2023

Lower the price to 300 Euro because a member from here point me out that the numeral from "9" it's "breguet" and the other are "regular".
    Please also check my other watches for sale and please have in mind that i am not selling the watches for profit and only to make some more room so my prices are negotiable and i can consider any offer. Thank you.

Aludic, theluckyluke and MtV like this.