Next Speedmaster Release! (As imagined by an AI)

Posts
5,367
Likes
24,510
Playing around with Skynet (it’s not called that, but it still might kill us all) before it goes on line and kills us all, here is the response to my query from an AI


 
Posts
4,402
Likes
5,805
Playing around with Skynet (it’s not called that, but it still might kill us all) before it goes on line and kills us all, here is the response to my query from an AI




No a friend of Speedy collectors, that Skynet
☕
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,276
I heard different. I'm pretty sure this is what is to come. The only question is what is the third pusher for?

8-Lct4hV7OTbhWlkF.png
 
Posts
539
Likes
2,524
I heard different. I'm pretty sure this is what is to come. The only question is what is the third pusher for?

8-Lct4hV7OTbhWlkF.png

The third pusher translates the bezel script from Klingon to English
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,745
Lol, we had a lot of fun playing this a few weeks ago. It has trouble with realistic watches, but did a pretty great job with "impressionist painting of Godzilla buying a vintage Seiko watch."

 
Posts
2,078
Likes
9,718
I spent a few hours trying to get something half-decent to use for my profile pic but I had no luck 😁
 
Posts
27
Likes
145
This gives me hope that AI will have problems taking over and dominating the human race.
 
Posts
542
Likes
364
Playing around with Skynet (it’s not called that, but it still might kill us all) before it goes on line and kills us all, here is the response to my query from an AI



Thanks, I hate it.