Forums Latest Members
  1. Kruft May 19, 2017

hi everyone. I am a long time watch fan after my grand dad left me a 1966 Rolex which was the year I was born.
    Due to financial restrictions I cannot afford to start collecting them but have been a long time fan of all types of Omegas. I recently started to buy a few and would like opinions of you guys (the experts). . I have started buying mainly to wear them but also as heirlooms to pass on to my kids and hopefully grand kids.
    Below are a few pics of the three I bought. Two sea masters with gold bracelets and a rare (I believe Seam aster with black dial and Roman numerals. But hey you guys tell me.
    Any help and guidance for future purchases will be amazing. Regards Kruft

IMG_0568.PNG IMG_0569.PNG IMG_0570.PNG IMG_0571.PNG IMG_0572.PNG
  2. Vitezi May 19, 2017

Welcome to the forum! :) We can only see pictures of the movement and caseback, so please post a few pictures of the front(s), and be sure to show off one or two on your wrist! We like Rolex too, so please share. And don't forget to pick an avatar!

3. Kruft May 19, 2017

Ok I will do and thanks!

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 19, 2017

Need a service the rotor is rubbing the case back.

Kruft likes this.
  5. Kruft May 20, 2017

Cheers I will get this done

6. Kruft Jul 6, 2017

Hi I was wondering how I can post a question open to all memebers? Thank you!!

7. cwindham Jul 6, 2017

Vitezi likes this.
  8. Vitezi Jul 6, 2017

Simply go to the forum page that is most appropriate to your question, such as "Open Discussion" or "Vintage Omega Watches Help, Discussion and Advice." Then click the button that says "Post new thread" in the upper right portion of the page. Then ask your question! Be sure to provide pictures if the question is about a watch.