Forums Latest Members
  1. WatchTimes Jul 17, 2019

I have been a watch nut all of my life but active in the higher end brands the past 15 years. It started with just trying to buy myself a second nice watch went to me becoming a Flipper buying and selling for myself and then I started having people contact me to help them find watches (I even went to Vietnam to deliver a watch to a client) and now am one of the founders of the top online dealer only guilds/venues. But through all of this have truly stayed away from vintage.
    I had a nice pre moon speedie at one point but sold it in Munich at a show to fund another purchase.
    I had an amazing M first Red Sub which I sold to start a business.
    Otherwise I have really shied away from vintage for a few reasons, mainly cost and the amount of FrankenWatches out there.
    Anyway I do not know what it is but recently I have become VERY intrigued with vintage Omega (60s-early 80’s)
    Other than the “Grail” 376.0822 Speedy most of my interest tends to be in the less appreciate models like the Grand Seamaster 1000 166.093. The Speedmaster 125 378.0801 even the earlier Seamaster 300’s.
    I have not decided which I want to get first but Id really like to find a nice Speedmaster 125 or a Seamaster 1000 as my first! There are a couple of the early 125’s out there which really do tempt me as I was born in 1973 :)
    Thanks to all the info here and ability to find good help here I am ready to start the search!
    Id also LOVE to hear from anyone who is into the Grand or 125!

2. WatchTimes Jul 18, 2019

How did I forget to mention the Flightmaster in there!

3. Andy K Dreaming about winning an OFfie one day. Jul 18, 2019

Welcome! You can say I'm just a bit into the 125: https://speedmaster125.com/

andyzm and KingCrouchy like this.