New To OMEGA - Rare Find or FAKE ??? Help!

Came across this Omega, and I kind of like it. Problem is, I cannot find anything like it online or anywhere. It is a constellation, but double diamonds on the markers, diamond bezel, gold face, and not the typical back. So, is this a rare item, or a fake? Thanks everyone 1.png 2.png 3.png

Would be ironic if it is a 1342 movement inside. I have been looking at the old 1970s quartz watches.

Looks like a diplomatic gift watch. It is attractive. Not much more though than the material value if the stones are real.

an inside caseback and movent shot are needed.

Looks real to me. I don’t think people are faking these things. The engraving on the back looks familiar. I bet someone here knows what it is.

The watch (this example with diamonds in abundance) was presented to very important people who had earned the respect or favour of the Sultan of Oman.
It would not have been cheap at the time.

The watch (this example with diamonds in abundance) was presented to very important people who had earned the respect or favour of the Sultan of Oman.
It would not have been cheap at the time.

Thank you

Came across this Omega, and I kind of like it. Problem is, I cannot find anything like it online or anywhere. It is a constellation, but double diamonds on the markers, diamond bezel, gold face, and not the typical back. So, is this a rare item, or a fake? Thanks everyone 1.png 2.png 3.png

Update: This is a womans watch. If anyone has any info on it let me know.Thanks

Get it evaluated sultan of Oman marked watches are not rare.

Jeweled ones are. But the stones may not be real or valuable.

If they are it would be 1k plus stone value maybe?

It looks real and from the mid 90s. Bearing in mind it’s a ladies size, even if the stones are diamonds, and it is likely they are, the value isn’t huge. Think the value of a std ladies two tone quartz Connie, plus a couple of hundred for the stones plus maybe another couple in case anyone sees value in the Omani connection. I’d think $1,250 tops.

What’s the asking price?
Edited:

Get it evaluated sultan of Oman marked watches are not rare.

Jeweled ones are. But the stones may not be real or valuable.

If they are it would be 1k plus stone value maybe?
Thanks for the input. I am having such a hard time finding any comps to relate it to. This one has double diamonds on the hour markings.

It looks real and from the mid 90s. Bearing in mind it’s a ladies size, even if the stones are diamonds, and it is likely they are, the value isn’t huge. Think the value of a std ladies two tone quartz Connie, plus a couple of hundred for the stones plus maybe another couple in case anyone sees value in the Omani connection. I’d think $1,250 tops.

What’s the asking price?
Hi. THanks. It was given to my sister. Just helping her figure out what exactly she has, the value and if it is even worth sending in for cleaning and maint.

Thanks for the input. I am having such a hard time finding any comps to relate it to. This one has double diamonds on the hour markings.
Your not going to find comps.
Also those jewels are not very expensive.

two people have now given you very similar prices.

I think $1k+ is quite generous even with the stones and engraving. I think it would go for much less than that at auction.