Forums Latest Members
  1. milwatch126 Mar 27, 2016

Been lurking in the back ground and not been really active here so time to break more ice and hello again all!
    The crazy wait is on and only a few more months before I get back home to see in the flesh what has been delivered by the postman, two Omega watches. All I have at the moment are a few photographs and time.
    -A nice 3oo with rare font bezel with its original crown intact and a Straight wrighting Speedy. Fully updated pictures will be posted when I get home.

These rough pic's have been taken by my father of the 3oo and the Speedies are from the seller. The Seamaster was found with no bracelet so I sourced a mesh for her for now. The hunt for a more original bracelet will take some time and I think the mesh will look good as it did on my Large T 3oo.
    This is the first Speedy I have owned and quite please with my choice of the first. Any thoughts and comments are always welcome as every day is a school day :)

The new 3oo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old T with mesh and original bracelet.
    [​IMG]

Sellers shot of the speedy.
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    M

OMGRLX, marturx, empdx and 3 others like this.
  2. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Mar 27, 2016

I like the baton hands on the sm300.

OMGRLX likes this.
  3. cimo Mar 27, 2016

Wow! Two great pieces there. Can't imagine having to wait patiently to get my hands on em. Enjoy! I'm a bit jealous of that SM300 :p

OMGRLX and empdx like this.
  4. demollo Mar 28, 2016

Congrats, two beauties indeed :)

OMGRLX likes this.
  5. ping pong patina Mar 28, 2016

DIPS on the big triangle

OMGRLX likes this.
  6. Enzo Mar 28, 2016

Fabulous :thumbsup:

7. hugo Mar 28, 2016

Congrats, both are very nice

8. sky21 Mar 28, 2016

Sorry you have to wait so long to see them in person, they look great in the photos!